Putting your property on the market can feel challenging, and sometimes even overwhelming. You might ask: Is it the right time, what price should I ask, how long will it take to sell? There is quite a bit involved with the process, starting with understanding the market conditions, and market dynamics. With my experience helping Sellers over the past 12 years, I am well equipped to counsel you so that you can make the best decision, and achieve the best result.
As your listing agent, I’ll work with you to:
- understand your goals, needs, and timeline.
- provide solid guidance on pricing.
- maximize the number of qualified buyers to view your home.
- keep the lines of communication open so that you’re informed about all activity related to your property.
- negotiate the highest dollar value and best terms for you.
Here are some reasons why you will feel confident working with our office:
- We are a recognized local and national brand, with a well known reputation.
- We are the #1 selling office in the Stowe Area
- As a Coldwell Banker affiliate, we receive exceptional marketing support, cutting edge technology and tools, as well, a global web presence. All of this means your home will get maximum exposure on myriad local and national websites.
- We work as a team to sell your Stowe area home — from pricing to sales support.
When you’re thinking about putting your property on the market, there are a few things you’ll want to know:
- What’s the value of my home?
- How can I best position my property in the current market?
- How long can I expect to wait before my home sells?
- What can I do to help position my house to sell more quickly?
As your listing agent, my job is to help you make informed decisions about how to price your home given current market conditions, and what strategic decisions to make along the way to assure that you get the best price and terms for your property. Here’s a general idea of what to expect in the sales process:
Goals and expectations: It will be important for me to understand your goals and expectations for selling your home, so that we can work together to develop a strategy and marketing plan that will help you achieve the outcome you are hoping for. Our marketing materials and strategies are those that have helped us to sell more homes than any other office in the Stowe area. I will answer any questions you have about the selling process and what you should expect from me as your listing agent.
Market analysis: In order to make an informed decision about how to price your home, you’ll need to know where your home stands in the current market. I’ll prepare a comprehensive market analysis using the extensive resources available to me through Coldwell Banker Carlson Real Estate to help you in this process. I will provide you with a price - range that your property should should sell for, taking into account properties that have recently sold and properties that are currently on the market, including the number of days they’ve been on the market and assessed values.
Pricing: Based upon the market analysis and your input, we’ll work together to settle on a price that you’re comfortable with and will be the best for positioning your home to sell.
Marketing strategy: Once your house is officially on the market, we’ll begin actively marketing your home. I’ll host an open house in your home to familiarize local real estate agents with what the property has to offer. Then I’ll work with the Coldwell Banker Carlson Real Estate marketing team to make sure your house gets maximum exposure in online and print publications.
Open lines of communication: Throughout the process, I’ll be in regular contact with you via phone and email to keep you informed about any recent activity, showings and offers.
Guidance through the closing process: Once you get your first offer, there will be a lot of decisions that will need to be made. I’ll help eliminate some of the stress by being available to offer guidance and advice as requested throughout the process.
For more information on how I can help you sell your home in the Stowe VT area, contact me today. I'm always happy to answer any questions and provide tips for selling real estate.