How I Help Sellers
Putting your Stowe VT property on the market can feel like a big gamble. Is it the right time, the right asking price, the right realtor? I know firsthand the stress that comes with selling a home. But when you choose the right listing agent, the fears and worries will be replaced by a sense of confidence … and you can begin looking forward to the next step in your life.
As your listing agent, I’ll work with you to:
- understand your goals, needs, and timeline.
- provide solid guidance on pricing and staging your home to sell.
- maximize the number of qualified buyers who view your home until it sells.
- keep the lines of communication open so that you’re informed about all activity related to your property.
- negotiate the highest dollar value and best terms between you and your buyer.
I’m able to do my job well thanks to the support of the Coldwell Banker team.
You can feel good about working with us. Here's why:
- We’re a recognized national brand with a solid reputation.
- As a Coldwell Banker subsidiary, we receive topnotch marketing support and a global web presence; your home will get maximum exposure on numerous local and national websites.
- We work as a team to sell your Stowe area home — from pricing to sales support. That means whoever picks up the phone in our office will be familiar with your property and able to help potential buyers or their agents.
When you’re thinking about putting your Stowe area property on the market, there are a few things you’ll want to know:
- What’s the value of my home?
- How can I best position my property in the current market?
- How long can I expect to wait before my home sells?
- What can I do to help position my house to sell more quickly?
As your listing agent, my job is to help you make informed decisions about how to price your home given current market conditions, what to do to help sell it, and what strategic decisions to make along the way to assure that you get the best price and terms for your property. Here’s a general idea of what to expect in the sales process:
Goals and expectations: At our first meeting we’ll sit down and discuss your goals and expectations for selling your home. You can then give me a tour of your home, and we can discuss your property’s strengths. I will share with you some of the marketing materials we use at Coldwell Banker that set us apart from other Stowe real estate offices. I will answer any questions you have about the selling process and what you should expect from me as your listing agent.
Market analysis: In order to make an informed decision about how to price your home, you’ll need to know where your home stands in the current market. I’ll prepare a comprehensive market analysis using the extensive resources available to me through Coldwell Banker to help you in this process. I will provide you with a price -range that your property should be positioned in, taking into account properties that have recently sold and properties that are currently on the market, including the number of days they’ve been on the market and assessed values,.
Pricing: Based upon the market analysis and your input, I’ll work with my team at Carlson Coldwell Banker to suggest a listing price. Then we’ll work together to settle on a price that you’re comfortable with and will best position your home to sell.
Marketing strategy: Once your house is officially on the market, we’ll begin actively marketing your home. I’ll host an open house in your home to familiarize local real estate agents with what the property has to offer. Then I’ll work with the Coldwell Banker marketing team to make sure your house gets maximum exposure in online and print publications.
Open lines of communication: Throughout the process, I’ll be in regular contact with you via phone and email to keep you informed about any recent activity or showings.
Guidance through the closing process: Once you get your first offer, there will be a lot of decisions that will need to be made in short spurts of time. I’ll help eliminate some of the stress by being available to offer guidance and advice as requested throughout the process.
For more information on how I can help you sell your home in the Stowe VT area, contact me today. I'm always happy to answer any questions and provide tips for selling real estate.